Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Little Earring


I have this little earring in my left ear that has been there for a year now and surprisingly, my mother didn’t noticed this until last week which I found so weird.  She quipped, “Oy, ang liit naman ng hikaw mo” and gave a sweet smile. I know that she already knew that I have an earring since college but it really caught my attention that she didn't noticed specifically this “little earring” that I have.
It’s not that I was offended by it but instead, I feel the other way around. The way she delivered and exclaimed the words are telling something. The way it seemed to me is that she’s implying that I look good wearing it. Hahahaha. XOXO for you mother!


*Update! I lost this earring today! Huhuhuhuhu.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Botchiki Botchiki Template

Design by Botchiki