Monday, December 5, 2011

Mo Twister confirmed the authenticity of his leaked video


Mo acknowledges the existence of his video in a final statement aired to his radio show.

Here’s some of his statement:

"I was disappointed about the video, most of all, I'm ashamed at myself for the loss of our child."

"They thought a lawyer was needed to aid in our breakup, that I was asked to surrender all this 'proof' to them to be destroyed. I naturally grace in to their request, because for the second time, I chose my girlfriend over the memory of our child. I specifically asked them to not destroy it, to please return it to me 50 years from now when all this showbiz priorities and branding wouldn't mean so much anymore. Along with my files, they took my computer and erased it in front of me. This was all documented by her legal staff.

“GMA would like to prosecute me for this. I would like to apologize to the network for putting them in a bad light. This decision TO HAVE AN ABORTION was not something the network instructed us to do."

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Botchiki Botchiki Template

Design by Botchiki