Sunday, December 11, 2011

It Pays off To Read


I have only started reading novels when I'm already in college. My bad that I have not started this hobby when I’m still in high school. I could have a vast of books by now. Anyway, I have rummaged my shelves and listed down all the books that I have on hand and also collected my thoughts of the borrowed books that I was able to read. I know the number is still not quite impressive but I'm quite proud of it.
Here are the list of books that I have read as far as I remembered. Some of the books I can no longer remember are not listed.

  • Anne of Green Gables
  • Tully
  • When She Was Young
  • Lavendar Lies
  • Charmed Life
  • Lightning Strike Twice
  • The Catcher in the Rye
  • The Davinci Code
  • The True Confession of Charlotte Doyle – Avi
  • Fault Lines – Anne Rivers Siddon
  • Stars – Kathryn Harvey
  • Presumed Innocent – Scot Turrow
  • Snow Falling in Cedar – David Guterson
  • Irish Hope – Donna Fletcher
  • Bright Flows the River – Taylor Caldwell
  • Love Makers – Judith Gould
  • My Name is Asher – Lev Chaim Potok
  • Loyalties – Julie Ellis
  • Ordinary People - Judith Guest
  • Love – Leo Buscaglia
  • Shining Through – Susan Isaacs
  • The Thorn Birds – Colleen McCulough
  • Out of Bounds – Roy Simmons
  • The Horse Whisperer – Nicholas Evans
  • One True Thing – Anna Quindlen
  • The Joyluck Club – Amy Tan
  • Breathing Lesson – Anne Taylor
  • Bodily Harm -  Margaret Atwood
  • Life Before Man – Margaret Atwood
  • The Hands Maid Tale – Margaret Atwood
  • The Pelican Brief – John Grisham
  • The Summons – John Grisham
  • A Time To Kill – John Grisham
  • The Client - John Grisham
  • The Firm - John Grishan
  • The Chamber – John Grisham
  • A Walk to Remember – Nicholas Sparks
  • A Bend in the Road – Nicholas Sparks
  • The Adventures of Tom Sawyer – Mark Twain
  • Tom Sawyer Abroad and Detective – Mark Twain
  • The Prince of Tide – Pat Conroy
  • Beach Music – Pat Conroy
  • The Seduction of Peter S. - Lawrence Sanders
So far, my favorite book is The Catcher in the Rye and my favorite author is Mark Twain.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Botchiki Botchiki Template

Design by Botchiki