Friday, December 23, 2011

The Hotness Mario Maurer



I’ve always wanted to feature Mario Maurer here in my blog. I started to become a fan of him after I watched Love of Siam which is now my all-time favorite movie. I even watched the movie when it was showed in the cinema. Anyway, Mario has been going to and fro here in the Philippines because of a movie project and endorsement with Penshoppe. Mario is doing a movie with Erich Gonzales entitled “Suddenly it’s Magic”.

I've researched a bit of his information for you to know about. If you are a big fan of him, you’d better read this.
  1. He loves skateboarding.
  2. He is a Roman Catholic the fact that most Thais are Buddhist.
  3. His first movie is with Love of Siam.
  4. His first man kiss is with Witwisit Hirunwongkul, best known as Mew in the movie Love of Siam.
  5. He can’t sing.
  6. He has a longtime girlfriend named GubGib.
  7. He loves to collect vintage cars.
  8. He used to be a gasoline boy of their own gasoline station.
  9. He was involved into a car accident and gets 9 stiches because of it.
  10. Mario had a court battle against to his former manager.
  11. He had his first girl kiss in Grade 4.
Here are some eye candies for everyone. Enjoy!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Botchiki Botchiki Template

Design by Botchiki