Sunday, November 13, 2011

Feeling Emo Today


So I'm writing again. I don't know after reading Gino's blog, I was inspired to write again. So what i'm gonna write then? I really don't know. Uhmmm. Let me think....

Anyway, I just want to share that I lost my interest in visiting my Facebook account or to my Twitter account. I don't know. I just lost my interest to those things. Usually, I was so eager to post my rantings to my FB wall, but these past few days, I completely lost my interest towards social networking sites. Am I depressed? Well, I guess so or I'm just denial to accept it. Then what leads to my depression? I honestly don't know. I guess I'm just lonely about my life. There are really times that you seek more, want more and usually when you didn't get those things, you get depress. I am sad because my house is not yet fully build. I'm sad because I'm alone in my room. I'm sad because I'm single. Yeah. anyway, I've been single my whole life, so why I'm acting this way? I should get use to it. On the other hand, I'm not even looking for a partner nor someone to be involved romantically. It's just a waste of time..duh..I'm sad because whatever effort I amounted to help my family, I still feel that it's lacking. I don't know I'm feeling emo today.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Botchiki Botchiki Template

Design by Botchiki