Thursday, June 16, 2011

And So I Start to Blog..Again

This is my first post for this blog. For those who don’t know yet, perhaps all of you don’t know this; I have been blogging since college. Oh, I deleted it because i thought it was just too personal that I even blog about my sex life. Yeah, true. And upon reading through it again, I felt shame and I thought that it’s no longer necessary to divulge those lustful sides of mine that’s why I decided to delete it in blogosphere.

Well, anyway, I have created this new blog today and I hope I can post relevant topics and issues here. Well, what are my plans for this blog? I really don’t know. During the course of my work shift, I got bored and since I have nothing to do, I have decided to read some blogs in the internet. I found this site that blogs about books and there I got inspired through it that made me decide to make own blog… again.

I’m not really expecting too much about this blog. Oh well, I will just blog whatever hindsight that comes to my mind. Just random thoughts!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Botchiki Botchiki Template

Design by Botchiki